Jennifer Bivins | President and Chief Executive Officer
Jennifer Bivins is GNESA’s President and CEO responsible for providing training for Victim Advocates, Law Enforcement Officers and Medical Personnel, as well as working with victims of sexual violence and supporting member centers and allied professionals across the state.
Ms. Bivins began her career working with teenage girls in an Outdoor Therapeutic Program and soon began volunteering with a local domestic violence center. She was hired at Southern Crescent Sexual Assault Center in Jonesboro as their first Victim Advocate. For the past fifteen years she has dedicated herself to helping survivors of sexual violence, and has been instrumental in developing programs and services for the south metro area, as well as working with GNESA to address public policy needs and provide support and technical assistance to local centers around the state.
Ms. Bivins has a Bachelor of Science from Georgia State University and a Master of Science from Troy State University.
GNESA Team Members
- Krista Ellington | Program Coordinator
- Langston Walker | Director of Prevention
- Tom Davis | Law Enforcement Instructor
- Todd Crosby | Law Enforcement Instructor
- Bryan Smith | Law Enforcement Instructor
- Brian Hargrove | Law Enforcement Instructor
- Cecil Hutchins | Law Enforcement Instructor
- Melanie Bliss, PhD | Law Enforcement and Advocacy Instructor/Consultant
- Rachel Rose, PhD | Law Enforcement and Advocacy Instructor/Consultant
- Debbie Flowers, MSN, CPNP | SANE Instructor
- Dorothy Stafford I Advocacy Instructor
- Board Chair: John Hadden
- Treasurer: Cathy Chandler
- Secretary: Christie Perry
- Candice Bethesda
- Jennifer Graham
- Karen Kemp
- Elizabeth Strickler
- Wendy Wilmoth